Roku Error Code 009 – Easy Tips to Solve Issue
Are you also facing Roku error code 009?
This means that your Roku can not connect to the internet or to Wi-Fi. We’ll present the best solutions to the problem here.
So if you face the same error when setting up your Roku device then we’ll help you fix it.
Roku Error Code 009
If you see Roku error code 009, it basically means that your device has been successfully connected to the router but not to the Internet and Wi-Fi, which means that your device does not accept the wireless signal for your network and begins showing error messages such as “Unable to connect to the wireless network” or “Not connected to the internet” or “Roku error code 009.”
Roku Device Setup
Start connecting your Roku device to the Internet or Wi-Fi first when you configure it. This method is as easy as connecting any other devices to the internet like your mobile devices, PC, Alexa devices, etc. The method is as easy as you think.
Check if your Internet or Wireless Network Name is shown on the screen ‘s list of networks.
Pick the Right One
There are few steps that you should follow when setting up Roku devices and these steps also operate when connecting the Roku to an Ethernet port, if available.
- The first move is to enter the pass-code which is case sensitive
- Then you see the wireless link
- A message is shown on the screen as “Successful connection”
- The Internet broadband service will provide access to the player equipment through the router.
If the above solution doesn’t work then you can ask your Internet Service Provider ( ISP) to fix the 009 Roku error code for you, since this is the technical problem you face.
Whether it’s an Internet problem or a router problem. On the other hand, there are other options that you can also implement.
We provide some suggestions for you to perform such as checking your connection and fixing connectivity issues through some steps verification.
Begin advanced testing to resolve the problem that you face when connecting a Roku device to the Internet and Wi-Fi network:
- Check your connection by clicking on the menu “Settings” and then clicking on “Network.”
- You then click “Check Connection” under the “Network” settings.
- Now perform a 2-step test here.
- You must test the quality of the signal and network connectivity.
- Then measure the speed of the connection and also check whether you are connected to the Internet.
- If the wireless signal strength is very low then using the instruction on the screen.
Check More Article:
- Fixing Roku Error Code 003 & 005
- Troubleshooting Roku Stick Not Working on TV
- How to Fix Roku Error Code 017?
Amid the Connection Checking
- Roku tries to connect to the Wi-Fi or wired network when testing the connection.
- It makes an effort to connect to the internet if it is completed.
- Then, for each successful connection, a Green check appears.
Note: For some reason, a Red ‘x‘ will appear if a connection cannot be established
- When a green check appears for both the connections indicates that your Roku device has connected successfully to the network and the internet.
- The connection strength will then also be verified, and the results evaluated will be released.
- The connection checks then end with a “Connection check was successful” message.
- This will display when both connection tests go well.
- The message displayed on the screen alongside the recommendation with an error code to change it.
Then the last start checking the connection, ‘Settings‘ then ‘Network‘ and ‘About‘ which will help you review the connection. Here you see the “signal strength” that should be ‘Good’ or ‘Strong’ at least.
Internet quality will show good but if you see weak signal strength then you have to test the wireless signal or check slow internet speed.
If you are still facing the same problems then you can call our expert on toll-free number +1-616-216-6886, we are available 24 * 7 for you, you can also visit us at Roku Error Help for comprehensive guidance.