Roku Error Code 014: Guide to Fixed Network Error Code in 2020
Guide to Fixed Roku Error Code 014: The Roku streaming device also runs on the software’s latest version. Roku devices are designed to keep checking for new software updates automatically any time they ‘re turned on.
Often Roku may experience certain forms of errors and its users may not be able to determine them; Roku has its list of error codes to identify the reasons. Roku Error Code 014 is one of those errors that usually occur during the Roku device setup. In this post, we will give you a complete overview of this error code and will help you to fix this error.
Whatever the Roku device model you ‘re using, these troubleshooting solutions can be applied to your Roku device to get rid of this Roku 014 error.
But first, let ‘s understand what Roku Error code 014 is, and why it happens, before shifting to the solution?
What is Roku Error Code 014
Sometimes this error 014 happens when your Roku device encounters problems when connecting to the internet. You get this error message when you do Roku setup with your WiFi network.
Main Reasons behind Roku Error 014
- Incorrect WiFi password
- Router’s long distance from TV and Device
- Problem with network settings.
- Antivirus or firewall may have blocked the access of Roku to the Internet.
- You might have enabled the white list on your device.
Check Our latest updates:
How to Fix Roku Error Code 014
You can solve Roku Error 014 by following these easy steps:
- Verify the password first and make sure you’ve entered the correct password.
- Always put your router from your TV within 20 feet of that area. Long-distance also results in the poor signal. Within the closed areas the router set also offers a restricted selection.
- Check the network configurations carefully. Poor network configuration may also cause error 014 to occur. You can also have your network settings re-configured.
- If you have activated this, make sure to disable the white list on your Roku device.
- Disable the options on firewalls and antivirus.
- Switch off your Router device and wait 5 seconds for it to turn on again.
We are sure that you will be able to resolve the Roku Error Code 014 after performing those troubleshooting steps. But even after you see this error on your screen, there is probably a problem with your network settings or any other device could block access to the router from your Roku.
You will need the help of a Professional Roku Technician who will search, figure out the real cause of this error, and then repair it for you to solve the problem.
Wherever you need us, we ‘re here to help. Our expert technicians are available to provide you with fast assistance through chat, email, and on request.
Don’t delay, Dial our Toll-Free Roku helpline number USA/UK/Canada +1-616-216-6886 and talk to one of our expert Technician or feel free to visit our website now!