Roku Error Code 016 | A Quick Guide | +1-616-216-6886
It’s really difficult to diagnose the numerous errors such as error code 016, 018, 009, 003, 005, etc. that occurred when streaming your Roku Devices and finding a solution for it. It’s quite a difficult task to deal with Roku errors every day.
But now you don’t have to suffer for different errors as here’s the solution for any error on our Roku Error Help website or you can check for an instant solution for roku.com/link.
What is Roku Error Code 016?
Roku Error 016 is the basic mistake that arises because of Internet access issues. This actually occurs when you try to start or stream any of the channels on the Roku channel, and it prevents streaming due to interruptions in your connection.
Maybe even because of bad connections or the distance between your Roku and the Router.
Reasons Behind Code Error 016?
Multiple causes can lie behind Error 016. Just have an eye over the reasons for the occurrence to avoid this error.
- When you first connect your Roku device to the Router or to Ethernet.
- Because of the incorrect credentials entered, such as username or password when creating an internet connection.
- It could be while streaming the high-resolution channels or starting a new channel on your Roku device.
How To Fix Roku Error Code 016?
Follow Below steps to Fix Roku Error 016:
- Go to Roku TV and select Connection Setup and follow the on-screen instructions to solve the problem.
- Second, check the username and password that was entered for Network Credentials. This should be the same as your network and the Roku device is registered with. This is the reason for connections to the internet too.
- Make sure the router’s signal strength is right up to mark. Or else you need to balance the network strength to properly stream the Roku device without any internet interruptions.
- Reboot your device if necessary. Go to Settings > System > start the device again. This will aim to improve communication, too.
If still having any of the issues regarding the Roku Error Code 016, you can call us at
+1-616-216-6886 to get instant solution to your problem in a friendly way.