Roku Not Working – Roku Remote Stopped Working
Roku Not Working- Roku Remote Not Working
How irritating when Roku Remote Stopped Working, we understand? After a long working day, when you return home and slip into your couch to watch your favorite streaming channel but notice that your Roku doesn’t work as the remote control doesn’t respond.
Blissfully, a Roku remote doesn’t have billions of ordeals. Specific wrong prospects could lead to Roku remote being unexpectedly sluggish. After learning some clever troubleshooting tricks to administer Roku’s not responding to such a horrific situation.
Replace Remote Batteries
Check the LED light located at the front of the remote if the LED light does not light when pressing remote buttons it means the batteries inserted might have drained. Replace batteries that are dead/drained, insert 2 AA new batteries. If you need to pair remote with your T.V again after changing batteries, the remote pairing screen will automatically appear. You just have to follow the instructions.
Remote Pairing Issues
Make sure your Remote is connected to your Roku device correctly. Do the following to Re-pair the remote:
- Press the black pairing button in the battery compartment and hold it for longer.
- Wait until the LED light flashes in front of the remote
- Follow the on-screen instructions, once the remote pairing dialog appears.
Restart your Remote and Roku Device
Once restart your Roku device and Roku remote control both. Check out the following steps to do the same.
To Restart Roku Device
- Turn of the Roku device
- Unplug from the power supply socket
- Wait for 5 seconds at least.
- Insert the power cord in the socket
- Turn on the Roku device.
To Restart Roku Remote
In the meantime, while the Roku device takes its time to load and a loading screen appears on your t.v, the following should be done:
- The battery compartment is opened.
- Remove the batteries which shape the remote.
- Install the batteries again (install new, if existing batteries are dead).
- Ensure that the batteries rest well.
Next, you need to pair your Roku Remote to the Roku device (see the preceding point).
Clear the remote
- Roku remote needs sometimes to be cleared and repaired. Do what’s next:
- Remote Needs to Clean
- Remove remote batteries.
- Unplug the device into Roku.
- Long click the A, B, and black pairing buttons at the same time.
- Wait until three more flashes of the LED light verifying that your remote is cleared.
- Power and plug-in Roku device
- Now again press the pairing button to remotely re-pair to your device.
For any further help on the Roku account setup or update Roku(Roku Remote Stopped Working), contact Roku experts at toll-free number: USA/Canada: +1 616-266-7556.