Yahoo Mail not working on Android
Yahoo has introduced a good mobile app; the Yahoo! Mail Program with all possible attributes for organizing numerous accounts, readily searching mails in the mailbox, composing customized email messages, and much more.
Users can even get news from the mobile app and understand what’s happening throughout the globe. Users are appreciating the app but technical glitches are inevitable. Are you facing problems using Yahoo! mobile program?
Is the app not working properly on your android? Here are a few fixes android users to make Yahoo App working in their android(Yahoo Mail not working on Android issue solve).
Yahoo Mail App is Freezing, Slow, or Crashing
- Make sure to upgrade your Android operating system to the most recent version.
- Clear the app cache and data from your device.
- To clear caches, visit the Menu icon on (three horizontal lines).
- Select the Settings option and tap the Clear cache (twice) to confirm your action.
- To clear app data, visit the Settings app and swipe to the “Device” option and then tap the Applications option.
- Select Application manager and tap Yahoo Mail > Clear info > Clear.
- Force stop and restart the program
- Go to the Settings option and select the Application Manager option.
- Then, tap the Yahoo app which isn’t functioning.
- Next, tap on the Force Stop button and then re-launch the app and check whether the issue becomes clear.
- Uninstall and reinstall the program in your device.
- To uninstall the app, go to the Settings option and select the Apps option under Device.
- Select the app you wish to uninstall and tap on the Uninstall option.
After that tap on the Ok button.
- Contact your device’s manufacturer to understand how to fix program issues on your individual device.
2. Feature Unavailable on your Mobile Device
Some of the qualities of Yahoo are just available for the desktop version and not for the mobile program versions. Some of these features include:
- Block email addresses.
- Create vacation responses.
- Send it to a contact list.
- View full email headers.
3. Log in Problems
Phone number altered: If you have changed your phone number, but you are using the identical telephone, you’ll need to perform the following steps:
- On your computer, go to your Profile name> Account info > Account security.
- Click on your existing phone number and choose the Insert recovery phone number option.
- Now, enter your telephone number in the prompted field and click on the Send SMS button.
- Enter the Account Key which you receive on your phone number one subsequent page and click the Verify button.
Two-Step Verification Feature: when you have enabled the two-step verification feature on your Yahoo account, then you will have to generate an app password for your Android program as It does not support the two-step verification feature.
- To create an app password, visit Profile name> Account info> Account security.
- Click the Generate app passwords or Handle app passwords option located below the two-step verification feature.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to generate an app password to your Android device.
Internet Network Access: Ensure that you are connected to the internet properly. Try accessing any site on your own Android web browser and see whether your web functions properly.
Review your App Permissions: App permissions are the criteria that allow a program to connect to this information on your device. So, make certain that you review app permissions to your Yahoo Mail app.
- Go to the Settings option in your Android device.
- Next, tap the”Apps” or”Application Manager” option.
- Then, select the program icon for the app you want to review.
- After that, proceed to the Permissions section and review the data.
I hope this post will help you to overcome the issue(Yahoo Mail not working on Android). Please share your thought it helps us to create more engaging content.